<  For Sale / Trade  ~  B.C.RICH WARLOCK FOR SALE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:03 pm Reply with quote
Since I just bought an uber-axe I've decided to offload my old one. If your not famliar with it it's a B.C. Rich Bronze Series Warlock shape with Widow headsock. It's black and has the white Kerry King(Slayer) tribal design on top. Has origional B.C. Rich humbucking pick-ups plus I'll include a set of Jim Dunlop strap locks and a strap coz I'm a good cunt (can't get the locks off the strap without breaking a nail!). Been gigged quite a bit so has a few minor scratches and dings. RRP around $550-$600.

$300 o.n.o.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:14 pm Reply with quote
Posts: 589 Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:55 pm Location: Kobe, Japan
Quote:
Has origional B.C. Rich humbucking pick-ups plus I'll include a set of Jim Dunlop strap locks and a strap coz I'm a good cunt (can't get the locks off the strap without breaking a nail!). $300 o.n.o.
J is 'legit hard'! :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:51 pm Reply with quote
Posts: 760 Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:59 am Location: Washington DCWebsite: http://www.myspace.com/gappman
I would buy it if I was in the swamp :S

I proudly wore white sneakers, black jeans, and my G'n'R tour tee shirt to my first day of university in 1993 ;)