<  For Sale / Trade  ~  Looking for these records:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:39 pm Reply with quote
Posts: 589 Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:55 pm Location: Kobe, Japan
Looking for a couple of items (which I should already own but don't).

Sticky Filth 'Weep Woman, Weep'
AK-79 comp

Would prefer vinyl (yeah, I know that these two items fetch a bit of $ but let me know how much you want if you've got them).

Would consider paying for *CD copies, too.

*Did 'Weep Woman, Weep' ever get reissued on CD?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:01 pm Reply with quote
Sticky Filth have just put out a new record...

cue Trendwhore to provide the details...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:38 pm Reply with quote
Posts: 197 Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:50 am Location: Knowledge City
haha cheers snuff

there is a cd called archives which has weep woman weep and nektar de goetter albums as well as the def thru misadventure 7"

as for getting weep woman weep on vinyl its still pretty hard to find but pops up occasionally at about $60 if youre lucky...ak79 seems to be a bit easier to find with a few copies coming up on trade me recently...i was thinking about getting another copy so i could grab you one if you want... the cd is pretty good also tho as it has heaps of extra tracks...

as for the new sticky filth album it is called stainless and has stuff recorded about 10 years ago i think...stuff from the witches ep and a whole lot of other unreleased stuff which has been remastered recently... id definitely recommend getting it

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:53 pm Reply with quote
Cheers. If you are able to pick me up a copy of either of these releases or both let me know and I'll send you the $. Please PM me first. Thanks so much.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:15 pm Reply with quote
Didn't they record an EP and get ripped off by the pressing plant somehow? If so, is this recording on the compilation?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:09 am Reply with quote
Posts: 4 Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:15 pm Location: Le Vine
Yo Kev! :evil:

I've got a copy of weep woman weep you can have, has been played a million billion times but should still be in ok condition. Also got Nektar der Gotta lp if you want. no Ak79 but have Hate Your Neighbours Lp similar thing (orange vinyl too). I can hook you up when you're over here in dec, plus other NZ you might be interested in? :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:42 am Reply with quote
Thanks Kelvybaby. Is this Kelvin? Paging Punk Golfer, I think I've sorted the Sticky Filth stuff out. Just after a copy of AK79 on vinyl if you can still help me. Many thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:09 pm Reply with quote
Posts: 4 Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:15 pm Location: Le Vine
Yeah Kev it is I! :evil: I'll hook ya up with some of my left over kiwi punkrock vinyl if ya want. I have no use for it. I recommend you fix yourself up with Fat Freddy's Drop double 12" LP while you're back, for a slice of nice soulful kiwi skank! :D
Later punkrocker...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:30 am Reply with quote
Posts: 197 Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:50 am Location: Knowledge City
hey kelvin...what vinyl have you got? id be keen on buying some off you if thats cool

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:07 pm Reply with quote
Posts: 760 Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:59 am Location: Washington DCWebsite: http://www.myspace.com/gappman
I reckon Kelvin might have a few copies of some motorsheep records lying around.... 2 colours to choose from, blue or red :twisted:

I proudly wore white sneakers, black jeans, and my G'n'R tour tee shirt to my first day of university in 1993 ;)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:13 pm Reply with quote
Is that the 'Cowboys from Levin' one? I'd be keen on a copy of that eh.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:21 pm Reply with quote
Posts: 760 Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:59 am Location: Washington DCWebsite: http://www.myspace.com/gappman
thats slugfarm, and that was pressed on acetate from geraldine if I recall correctly.... I have a copy safely stored away... never been played......I endorse the purchase of this (if it can be purchased from anywhere) for the artwork and the thank you list alone... very entertaining.... its actually in a box in Levin somewhere..... the red and blue vinyls were the 2 motorsheep 7 inches.... original US pressing :wink:

I proudly wore white sneakers, black jeans, and my G'n'R tour tee shirt to my first day of university in 1993 ;)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:27 pm Reply with quote
Posts: 242 Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:35 pm Location: Wellington, New ZealandWebsite: http://postmoderncore.com
yeah, I fucken love the artwork for Cowboys from Levin, that's some inspired shit.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:10 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
thats slugfarm
Duh! (-10 scene points)

What were the Motorsheep ones? I only ever got the 'The passionless are fearless' CD or whatever it was called.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:30 pm Reply with quote
Slug Farm. Fun times but I quit when we had a bit of the old 'Agnostic Front' syndrome , if you know what I'm saying. :?