<  News  ~  Daily Jam.co.nz mp3 download site

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:22 pm Reply with quote
Posts: 1937 Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:49 pm Location: SwampWebsite: http://www.slave.co.nz
Quote:
My name's Si and I'm in the process of launching DailyJam.co.nz - a new kiwi-made website where users can listen to and download a new mp3 from a different artist every day - for free. I'm currently seeking submissions for tracks to add to the site and thought you might be interested.

I hope that this will become a useful tool for both fans and artists, to discover and promote new music. There are no restrictions on the style of music you can submit - I want the site to be as eclectic as possible - but I do have a few small stipulations, to ensure the content of the site is high quality:

• Please submit your tracks via downloadable links - files attached to emails cannot be accepted.

• Please provide the Title and Artist info for the submission. Please also provide links to your website, facebook and other social media accounts. If you have multiple links, I may not post them all, but I will post at least one.

• Please ensure you own the rights to the track you are submitting. Tracks from unsigned and signed acts are accepted, but please ensure you gain the correct permission from any third parties if required. By submitting tracks to DailyJam, you accept all responsibility for copyright infringements and any other legal claims.

• While I will do my best to post all submissions - I can not guarantee your submission will be posted. If a recording does not meet the technical requirements, is of a particularly low quality, does not have the relevant info provided, or I have questions over ownership rights, I will not post the submission. I reserve all rights regarding what is and is not posted to the site.

You will receive an email once I have scheduled your submission to appear on the site. Please be patient, this may take a while, depending on the number of submissions at any given time.

That's it, I hope you'll find this a worthwhile opportunity and look forward to hearing your music. If you have any questions please email me at si@dailyjam.co.nz.
•Send all submissions to submit@dailyjam.co.nz (not email attachments, send download links)

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:19 pm Reply with quote
Posts: 1937 Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:49 pm Location: SwampWebsite: http://www.slave.co.nz
Quote:
Thanks for submitting your music to DailyJam.co.nz

Your track 'Blood on my hands' by Turbostill has been scheduled for 14 May 2014.

Please help us out by liking us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dailyjam.nz and promoting your DailyJam via your website and social media pages.

If you would like to submit another track please feel free to do so, and if you know any other musos who may be keen, please let them know about the site and encourage them to submit their tracks.

The broader the spectrum of music and the more interest and exposure DailyJam has, the better it is for us both.

Thanks again for the support, we hope DailyJam will become a useful tool for both musicians and music lovers alike!