<  News  ~  Micawber Studios

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:28 pm Reply with quote
Posts: 1937 Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:49 pm Location: SwampWebsite: http://www.slave.co.nz
Quote:
My name is Bret Nichols I am a Director/Cinematographer and I run a production company called Micawber Studios here in Auckland / New Zealand.

We work under the umbrella of Review Publishing which is a 90yo Magazine and Online publishing company.
So we have a very good client base and history servicing our clients new and long term.
We are out looking for Record Companies and musisians to team up with, to produce some cost effective music videos and also we are producing some NZ Drama for TV next year so also looking for some music for these shows rather than use library tracks.
So since its Christmas we have an amazing deal we can do some great bookings over the 18 day break if we get a few clips all booked in over the 18days we will only charge the gear out for 3days which gives us 15 days free camera and lighting gear. So then would just need the content i.e. band /muso's / locations / props etc and we also look after the editing as well.
So imagine for 8k we could do 4x 3min music video clips if simple enough content.

or if you spent 4k you would get between 2x or 3x clips for the price of one! (depending on content art department)
A deal that you can not afford to miss out on.
First in first serve.
Also finally offering up low cost TV advertising starting at 1.25k NZD gets you on Air on TVNZ with 30 x 30sec spots over a week and purchase extra 30x 30sec spots for $600 for the following week.
The 1.25k price includes a basic TVC designed from still images or video that you already have in your marketing dept. Or we can specifically shoot end edit something for you starting at 2k +
But between now and the end of the year we can offer up very cost effective TV commercials book in production and bookings NOW... so don't miss out..! Plus have some great deals on OnDemand on TVNZ website you get your ad selected played before Shortland Street online link
the video ad has to play to end, it cant be skipped! and you can get 5,000 views for as little as 1.5k length can be between 15sec and 30sec (longest is 30sec) so we can mix and match any TV and Online advertising you and your product / brand requires to get some traction in the market.

Anyway check out our history reels and clips etc and let us know what we can help you with.
Quote: