PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:29 pm Reply with quote
Posts: 589 Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:55 pm Location: Kobe, Japan
:P

Especially embrassing ones.
Go on then...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:22 am Reply with quote
Posts: 77 Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:18 am Location: Swampland
Y'd needto talk to Sarah then really.

I'd be keen. I think I played some shows in Palmy but can't really recall too well.

Was it all a dream?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:15 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Y'd needto talk to Sarah then really.

I'd be keen. I think I played some shows in Palmy but can't really recall too well.

Was it all a dream?
Yes and not a 'dry' one either. (IYKWIS) :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:24 pm Reply with quote
Posts: 77 Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:18 am Location: Swampland
Well I admit there was this one with you in it Kev, oh no that was real eh...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:13 pm Reply with quote
Does Sarah ever post on this board? I get e-mails from her from time to time. She must have tons of pics.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:36 pm Reply with quote
BUMP!

How does one post pics anyway? I have some pretty cool ones from Japan but am a fucking moron when it comes to computers.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:55 pm Reply with quote
Posts: 327 Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:48 am Location: Peniston North
i use http://imageshack.us/

select your file... click upload then copy and paiste the url which is 'hotlink to forums 1'

i could be wrong but its something along these lines

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:33 am Reply with quote
Posts: 386 Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:35 pm Location: P NorthWebsite: http://www.stephenhood.tk/
Here's some instructions for hosting images on ImageShack that I prepared for someone a while ago - they're definitely on the "better too much information than not enough" side of things, but hopefully they'll be of some use!

1) Go to the ImageShack site at http://imageshack.us/.

2) To upload an image from your computer, make sure "file" is selected on the 'upload:' line, and then click on the "Browse" button there to locate the image on your computer.

3) Unless you want ImageShack to alter your image, leave the "resize image?" option unticked.

4) If your image is big enough to warrant it, ImageShack automatically produces a thumbnail version of it - the "remove size/resolution bar from thumbnail?" option, well, does what it says really - if you leave this unticked, the thumbnail will have a thin border and a dimensions-and-file-size readout at the bottom such as "200x200 6kb". The pre-prepared codings which you will eventually be provided to display the thumbnail seems a bit bung to me, and you have to dig in the pre-prepared code a bit to find the actual web address of the thumbnail, so if you ever actually want to use this feature, let me know! I've never used any of the automatically prepared thumbnails myself...

5) As long as your image is less than 1.5MB, click "host it!" to host it!

6) You'll now be presented with a series of pre-prepared codings to display the thumbnail version of the image. The thumbnail itself is then displayed below this, then some pre-prepared coding for displaying the actual image, and finally a direct link to the web address of the actual image. I've always found it easiest to cut-and-paste the "Direct link to image", and then sandwich it between the (img) and (/img) tags to display the image on the $lave Forum - replacing the brackets with square brackets of course (if I used square brackets here, the forum would try to display the image at the web address " and " :lol: )

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:12 pm Reply with quote
Thanks dude.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:07 pm Reply with quote
The "Sesqui" of threads.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:55 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
The "Sesqui" of threads.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:01 pm Reply with quote
Posts: 1937 Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:49 pm Location: SwampWebsite: http://www.slave.co.nz
you mean like "Sesqui 1990 in the land of the long white cloud"? or am I the only one that remembers that...

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:42 pm Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:04 am Reply with quote
BUMP! (1 Year Later!)