<  Reviews  ~  Meth/E.M./Nvmkskvll/S.F./Crimes/Discorpse@Royal(May20.2011)

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:18 pm Reply with quote
Fucking mean-as night!!! Show was a total success and pretty fucking good turnout. Cheers to all the peeps that leant gear to the show and cheers to all the bands for playing.

Discorpse: Hope people enjoyed our set.
Crimes: Didn't see their set as I was doing door but what I heard was pretty fucking intense.
Shock Futuro: Same as Crimes. Although I managed to see MARTIN BODDY YEAH get on stage with the mic. Rad set from the sounds of it.

(Note: I only managed to get photos of the last 3 bands)

Nvmbskvll: Fucking ridiculous.

Methdrinker: Slow as fuck and heavy as fuck. Crushing set. (Cheers to ignosam for Methdrinker cd hookup - album sounds fucking dope!!!)

Electric Mayhem: 1st time seeing them and I was fucking stoked and blown away by them.

All photos I took can be seen here:
http://www.myspace.com/discorpse/photos ... _ViewAlbum

Hilarious side note: I got told by management, at the end of the night, not to book these kinds of bands because it brings trouble makers to the show. :lol:

10/10

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:19 pm Reply with quote
Cheers to Sarah for some Discorpse photos:

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:42 pm Reply with quote
Posts: 1937 Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:49 pm Location: SwampWebsite: http://www.slave.co.nz
Was good to finally see Discorpse after having missed previous performances, they put on a rocking set of short fast songs. Unfortunately we had to miss the rest of the show.
Was keen to check out Numbskvll having enjoyed the Entrails sets I've seen and their EP(looking forward to Album), Is that the vocalist from Entrails as well as Nick on drums?

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:40 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Was good to finally see Discorpse after having missed previous performances, they put on a rocking set of short fast songs. Unfortunately we had to miss the rest of the show.
I think that was after Laura got her handbag stolen next door? That fucking sucks man. Some people should be shot for shit like that. Fucking thieving cunts. It was definitely no consolation but the least I could do was give her my copy of the METHDRINKER cd (Sam from Methdrinker hooked me up another copy after what had happened. GOOD CUNT!!!)
Quote:
Was keen to check out Numbskvll having enjoyed the Entrails sets I've seen and their EP(looking forward to Album), Is that the vocalist from Entrails as well as Nick on drums?
Correct!